Monday, January 19, 2015

Good Times

Hey guys! Marcus speaking… I mean writing. Ok so first off I’d like to apologies for not blogging in like 2 months. We’ve all been really busy with school, visiting people, and other stuff that I’ll talk about later. I’ve got a lot to cover t’day, so we should probably get started ASAP. Ready? Let’s go!

I think I’m gonna start off when Uncle Chris and his three kids, Aaron, Kiara, and Kelsey came down to visit us over Christmas. What did we do you ask? Well, they arrived on Dec. 24, and we hung out at our house until the day after Christmas. Then headed out to a Villa for four days and three nights. Within those four days we went to a monkey jungle, where monkeys jump on top of you and eat the bananas and sunflower seeds off the plates which we were holding. Next we went on seven different zip lines and a freefall into a small bat cave, where batman wasn’t found (it’s a long story). Finally we went snorkeling at two different coral reefs with TONS of fish. So yeah, having Chris and the kids down was a total blast.

Not much has happened until this past week, which is when we’ve been hanging out with some fellow missionaries. They’re the Dominguez’s, a family of 10. We’ve only met 3 of their kids, Josiah (aka Jo-Jo) who’s 13, Star (10), and Soley (7). Ellah and Madelyn like to play with Star and Soley (who are both girls btw) and Alec and I hang out with Jo-Jo. What do we do with Jo-Jo? Well, videogames, airsoft wars, swim in their pool, and some other things. Why, just yesterday (Saturday) we went to the beach and got pummeled by the rough waves.

Alrighty then, I do believe I’ve written about pretty much everything that we’ve done in the past month. It’s not as long as I thought it’d be, though. Oh well. I guess this is the end of my blog. I think I might try to write a blog every weekend, but I’m not making any promises!

1 comment:

  1. Love hearing this. Pray for u often! U all r very special to us. And DR has a special place in our hearts!
    Beth and Barb Smith

    ReplyDelete